SV: [Samba] SAMBA 3.0.0 PDC + LDAP - Adding Computer Account

Tarjei Bitustøyl astaroth at uses.nofw.org
Mon Nov 17 08:11:22 GMT 2003

Hi,

First, there's an error in the smb.conf: ldap user suffix has a typo.

Second, I ran into a similar problem myself. No matter what I do, I
cannot make a computer register in the LDAP *with ldap machine suffix
different from ldap people suffix*.

I have no idea why this is, but it's working with the people and machine
suffix in the same dn.

Regards
Tarjei