[Samba] Can not add users to samba 3.0

John H Terpstra jht at samba.org
Sun Nov 16 22:47:56 GMT 2003

On Sun, 16 Nov 2003, lovswr1 wrote:

This is the ugliest smb.conf file I have seen for a long time!
Besides, it can not work at all. The workgroup name and the netbios name
(machine name) are the same.

I strongly recommend that you read the Samba-HOWTO-Collection.pdf
You can obtain it from:
http://www.samba.org/samba/docs/Samba-HOWTO-Collection.pdf

Also, strongly suggest you use the SWAT Wizard to configure your system.

Cheers,
John T.