[Samba] Linux Shell

Emannuel Silva emsilva at eml.cc
Sat Nov 15 16:45:56 GMT 2003

Hi,

  If you perform adduser with the modifiers "-s /dev/false -d /dev/null
  -M" you will acomplish this.

       -s default_shell
              The name of the new userâs login shell.  The named program
              will
              be used for all future new user accounts.

       -d home_dir
              The new user will be created using home_dir as the value
              for the
              userâs login directory.  The default is to append the login
              name
              to default_home and use that as the login directory name.

       -M     The user home directory will not be created, even if the
       system
              wide settings from /etc/login.defs is to create home dirs.

Was that what you were looking for?
Where I got this info? man adduser, try it next time.

kinds regards,

  Manny Silva