[Samba] Assistance request

Deyan Tsvetanov deyan at deyan.info
Fri Nov 14 08:03:10 GMT 2003

Yes, I have tried everything !However linpopup depends on samba - it does not intercept the messages by itselfbut relies on samba for this. And what I can not do is make samba work!I can not make samba receive messages sent by Win2k to be received. If sent from another linux I receive them, even when using LinPopup. If can receive a message from win2k and send me the smb.conf I will include you in my prays each night ! (or at least will have some drinks  ;)>Have you tried LinPopup?