[Samba] Add Windows XP

Manuel Montoya manuel at atenas.th.cx
Thu Nov 13 23:26:19 GMT 2003

Hi

Im trying to add a Windows XP to Fedora/samba3.0 PDC server. When I change
the option Workgroup to Domain, XP ask me a user and a password, I type
the root and password from Fedora and then "Welcome to Domain" later
appear a message tell me about the system mus be restarted, I click on OK
and the XP restart, in the login screen I see the option to add the Domain
I select and in this moment I get the message error :
"The procedure is out of range"

I think is a group problem, my question is, how must I create the group to
be the same the domain?
Thanks in advance

MM