[Samba] NT4 PDC and Samba 3 issues...

Don Bivens dbivens at carolinanetworking.com
Thu Nov 13 21:47:57 GMT 2003

Andrew et.al.,

I have the packet capture and the log files.  I have them saved for the
approximate duration of the failed file copy transaction from NT4 server
to Samba 3 server using winbind for authentication.  I'm trying to
figure out how much of this data to include.  I don't want to overwhelm
anyone who is kind enough to help with a bunch of stuff.  The files
sizes are:

29k     cap.log
1.2M    log.nmbd
357k    log.smbd