[Samba] Looking for a VFS Module

fenjor at florenz188.server4free.de fenjor at florenz188.server4free.de
Thu Nov 13 15:29:15 GMT 2003

Hello all,

i have tried now every trick / option but i can't get my idea to work
under samba. I'am trying to set up a "public share" in our network where
all employes can exchange files. All files older 14 days in the share
should be deleted by a script automaticly, but i cant get the filedate
changed by samba to the create day on the share.

I look now for a simple VFS module that touches every file that will be
copied to the share with the actual date.

Hope that someone can help me , because iam not a programmer

Best regards

Carsten Koebke