[Samba] Re: Accessing domain share drives

bob janetvilay bob_jv at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 13 12:38:20 GMT 2003

I am also having the same problem with having to authenticate every time I
access a share on the NT side.  I am using RH 9 and have my settings pretty
much the same, everything is authenticating from the NT to linux side,
however going the other way I have to manually authenticate. Any help would
be great. Thx

>Should have add this to my previous email

>security = domain

>        workgroup = DOMAIN
>       os level = 2
>        time server = Yes
>        unix extensions = Yes
>        encrypt passwords = Yes
        map to guest = Bad User
        log level = 1
        syslog = 0
        printing = CUPS
        printcap name = CUPS
        socket options = SO_KEEPALIVE IPTOS_LOWDELAY TCP_NODELAY
;       wins support = No
        wins server = 10.12.1.16
        veto files = /*.eml/*.nws/riched20.dll/*.{*}/