[Samba] How to build Samba3 on AIX??

mikael.ganhammar at husqvarna.se mikael.ganhammar at husqvarna.se
Thu Nov 13 07:52:50 GMT 2003

Hi,

I have for the last weeks tried to build Samba3 (both 3.0.0 and 3.0.1pre )
from source on AIX 5L 5.1, so far with no success.
I have tried to compile with gcc 3.3.1 and C for AIX V6, but  neither
works.

Samba 2.2.8a builds nicely with both compilers on my AIX boxes.

Are there anyone out there that can give me some hints on how to solve
this...

Hälsningar / Regards

Mikael Ganhammar

e-mail: mikael.ganhammar at husqvarna.se

This message (including any attachments) contains information that may be
confidential and/or privileged. It is intended only for the person(s) to
whom it is addressed.

- If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender by
replying to this message with "Received in error" as the subject and then
delete it from your mailbox.

- If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read,
print, retain, copy or disseminate this message or any part of it, and any
unauthorized use may be unlawful.

The sender is not responsible for the accuracy or completeness of this
message when it has been transmitted over a public network, as Internet
communication is not secure.