[Samba] NT4 PDC and Samba 3 issues...

Don Bivens dbivens at carolinanetworking.com
Wed Nov 12 23:30:34 GMT 2003

Yeah, the logs contain no apparent errors.  I didn't trace anything.  I
certainly can do that if it will make the resolution apparent to someone.

I was hoping that this would be one of those "oh yeah.. that's known
issue xyz where you misconfigured/is being fixed/etc"

I'll get some logs.. and when you say "network trace" I'm guessing
you're meaning packet captures like tcpdump?

Thanks