[Samba] Pizza?

Doug Shea doug_shea at alumni.ucsd.edu
Wed Nov 12 21:16:21 GMT 2003

    Hey there. I've been using Samba for a long time, both at work and at
home. It's solved more problems for me than I can remember, and has
always been a pleasure to work with.
    I'm going to re-work my home network a little, and I think I'm going
to be using LDAP and Samba3 to make my main Linux server a Windows
domain server. I'm very much looking forward to that.

    All that being said, persuant to section 2.11 of the Samba FAQ, I'd be
very glad to send somebody some pizza. Is the Pizza Hut
voucher-by-mail the best way to go, or can you recommend a place for
me to call that will accept my credit card number? And, in the latter
case, on what day/date would that do the most good? I'm thinking a
group event worthy of 3-5 pizzas, here.
    Please let me know. Hope to hear from you soon. =)

Doug