[Samba] Win2K Password Hash

Robert Rati Robert.Rati at motorola.com
Wed Nov 12 14:35:38 GMT 2003

The account I'm testing with has the posixAccount attributes setup.  I
was able to get this to work on my test system running Red Hat 9.0 using
authconfig, but the final server will be running Debian.  Since Debian
doesn't have authconfig, do you know which config files authconfig
touches so I can replicate the changes on the Debian server?

Rob