[Samba] my samba3+ldap+SSO plan

tbsky at annsky.com tbsky at annsky.com
Wed Nov 12 10:27:06 GMT 2003

hi:
   thanks a lot for ur help!!
   i will use "HQ master ldap" + "slave branch ldap" as our
toplogy. i try to google at internet, and found that openldap
2.2beta now has "sync-based replication". i also found the pdf
file of ibm explain this at
http://www.openldap.org/conf/odd-wien-2003/jong.pdf
   just a thought, myabe we can use samba with  multi-master ldap
in the near furture?

Best Regards,
tbsky