[Samba] Samba Translation Dok to German, first file, deutsche?bersetzung Der Samba Doku erste Datei

John H Terpstra jht at samba.org
Tue Nov 11 17:21:21 GMT 2003

> I wouldn't be dis-heartened. It's a great book. Chockfull of useful goodies.
> It's your marketing. All tech no sizzle. How about "Samba How-To Swimsuit
> Edition"?
>
> Or better yet a video, "Samba Team Gone Wild"?

Oops! Did not intend to copy my reply to the list. I'm not dis-heartened.
The book is a sell-out on Amazon.Com, next printing will leave the printer
on Friday. This book is doing well.

I'd like to sign up for the video though! It's be cool to be the John
Wayne of Samba! :)

- John T.
--
John H Terpstra