[Samba] Win2K Password Hash

Robert Rati Robert.Rati at motorola.com
Tue Nov 11 15:12:04 GMT 2003

I have installed nss_ldap and changed my nsswitch.conf file to be like
the example given with the nss_ldap package, so I thought that would
satisfy the samba requirement.  Is there other system configuration that
needs to be done (other than changing nsswitch.conf) to satisfy this
samba requirement?  All the information I've found regarding setting up
LDAP in this regard has been sketchy at best.  I would think I'd have to
configure a base dn atleast, but I haven't found out how to do this.

Rob