AW: [Samba] my samba3+ldap+SSO plan

SEFEROVIC Edvin edvin.seferovic at kolp.at
Tue Nov 11 12:37:12 GMT 2003

Well, your plan is interesting, but as you already recognized - multimaster
LDAP servers are really hard to maintain and synchronize. Just think of
consistency of your data? Of course, that would work only if you really know
what attributes ( data ) you want to synchronize. But on the otherhand, you
could access your HQ LDAP server only when you need data of other branches,
and synchronize branches to one master server.

That is only a though, not a solution :)

Bye
SEFEROVIC Edvin