[Samba] Can not connect to SWAT

John H Terpstra jht at samba.org
Sat Nov 8 22:16:27 GMT 2003

Hi,

Have you followed the information given in the Samba-HOWTO-Collection.pdf.
You can obtain it from:

	http://us2.samba.org/samba/docs/Samba-HOWTO-Collection.pdf

It has a chapter on SWAT that provides detailed information on how to get
SWAT working on your system. If that fails please get back to me.

- John T.

--
John H Terpstra
Email: jht at samba.org