[Samba] Second Windows Computer Disconnects First

John H Terpstra jht at samba.org
Sat Nov 8 20:46:03 GMT 2003

Andy,

You may find the Samba-HOWTO-Collection.pdf helpful. It's available in
book form from Amazon.Com, called "The Official Samba-3 HOWTO and
Reference Guide."

The HOWTO is available from:
httpd://us3.samba.org/samba/docs/Samba-HOWTO-Collection.pdf

You should check the chapters on:

	Server Types and Security Modes
	Domain Control
	Stand-Alone Servers
	Network Browsing
	Account Information
	Integrating MS Windows Networks with Samba

Have fun.

Cheers,
John T.

--