[Samba] samba 3011

Francisco Ruiz fruiz at tsitrucks.com
Fri Nov 7 20:20:13 GMT 2003

Thanks guys.  Next problem joining the domain went well as per you
directions, but when I configure my win2k machine at start up to log on the
domain I get this error message " The system can not log you on due to the
following error" "A device attached to the system is not functioning please
try again or consult your sys admin". If I log chose the "log to this
computer " option it works fine I can even browse my home folder on the
server.

F,Ruiz.