[Samba] Assistance request

Deyan Tsvetanov deyan at deyan.info
Thu Nov 6 16:48:21 GMT 2003

Hi Samba team,

first I want to appologize for this spam, you probably get tons of such messages per day.

However I am desparate and sick of digging into newsgroups, mailing lists and everything else ;))

Since 1 year I am trying to find a way to make samba receive winpopup messages from Windows 2000, or Xp, using
the "net send" command.

Receiving messages from other linux machines work, so there is no problem in my configuration.

My question is: Is this supported ? Where can I read about it ?
I have read everything ! o'reily, the comp.protocols.smb, samba docs, faqs, everything, believe me ! ;))))

Thanks in advance !

Cheers,
Deyan