[Samba] Internet Explore/ Domain Groups

Richard Ssekibuule rkayondo at ics.mak.ac.ug
Thu Nov 6 14:31:51 GMT 2003

I upgraded my PDC to samba 3.0, but am still facing group management problems.
I did group mappings but I can't join computers to the domain using a normal
user account with admin rights.
I changed the backend db to tdbsam but I still failed.

The USRMGR.EXE can read contents of my domain, but cannot make any changes to
it.
1. When I try to enable "User Cannot Change Password" I get the error: "The
procedure number is out of range"

2. When I try to add users to a group, I get "Incorrect function"& "Group name
not found" errors.

Grateful for your help.

Richard.