[Samba] Re: Must I remove gnome-kerberos-0.3.1-9?

maorui maorui at exavio.com.cn
Thu Nov 6 06:54:38 GMT 2003

Hmmmmm......I think I made a mistake. It is not the kerberos core.
It seems that RH9 already have MIT kerberos installed.
But how can I make it works? I've read the HOWTO collection, but still got
the error message.

"maorui" <maorui at exavio.com.cn> дÈëÏûÏ¢ÐÂÎÅ
:20031106013552.861512C016 at lists.samba.org...