[Samba] ACL + sticky bit

rmi rmi at open-challenge.nl
Wed Nov 5 07:49:53 GMT 2003

Srry if my mail is a liltle confusing.
But what i ment was:
if group Administartion has change access on /share/com
And group FieldMngt had full access on /share/com

so i must set:
setfacl -m g:Administartion:rwx /share/com
setfacl -m d:g:Administration:rwx /share/com
setfacl -m g:Fieldmngt:rwx /share/com
setfacl -m d:g:FieldMngt:rwx /share/com

Now Fieldmngt can delete files of Administartion and i dont want that. I
only want
Fieldmngt to change files. So usually i set a sticky bit on that dir, but i
cant do that wil ACL. does any1 have an idea how to accomplish that.

thx in advance

rmi