SV: [Samba] Samba-Citrix compatability

Eric Roseme eroseme at emonster.rose.hp.com
Tue Nov 4 21:56:21 GMT 2003

John and/or Andrew,

I created some slides diagraming this issue in simplistic terms for
Microsoft management when I was attempting to persuede them to uncomment
the MultipleUsersOnConnection code from the W2000 redirector (to no
avail).  If you think that they could be useful for officially
documenting the issue, I can email you the pdf directly (I do not want
to dump a big file in everyone's inbox).

Eric Roseme