[Samba] user can no longer connect to shares

Gerry Kirk gerry at faithonline.com
Tue Nov 4 17:58:13 GMT 2003

The message in the error log is:

The session setup from the computer OURSAMBASERVER failed to
authenticate. The name of the account referenced in the security
database is OURSAMBASERVER$.  The following error occurred:
Access is denied.

This appears sporadically in the database a few times each month.

Gerry Kirk
Project Manager
www.faithonline.com
www.dioceseonline.com