[Samba] Change PDC IP Address and moving them to a separated network

Fabiano Felix felix at getnet.com.br
Mon Nov 3 19:41:31 GMT 2003

Hello All,

I need to move my PDC to a separated network (your IP address will be
changed), and I have a question: my machines will be find the PDC?
What's the best method to make it?
I have two ideas:
- I make a Samba BDC and keep them into the same network that the
stations;
- I put the server address into the firewall (virtual IP) and redirect
the requests for the separated network (I have a question about this:
will the PDC go to return the requests correctly?).

Some help is appreciated...

Regards,

Fabiano Felix