[Samba] info on excel files

Jack Malone jmalone at horizonind.com
Mon Nov 3 18:47:55 GMT 2003

Did not get any info the first time. Has anyone else seen this the problem
below with excel files stored on samba server.

thanks

jack

I have a samba server running here at work. The quality depart shares
word/excel/access files on the server so they all have access to them.  We
have a problem with excel files that have links to other excel files all
shared on the samba server. when they open or save files that have links to
other excel files it says there is not enough memory. just wondering if
anyone else has run into this an knows a fix/work around for it. It seems
to work right , just that the error message comes up every they go go to
save or open a file from the server.

thanks

jack malone
Network Administrator