[Samba] Samba-3.0.1pre1 and LDAP

Kristyan Osborne kris at longhill.brighton-hove.sch.uk
Mon Nov 3 17:01:07 GMT 2003

Hi Jerry

The index's I have are uid, uidNumber, gidNumber, cn, objectClass, default  eq

when I start slapd with debug level 2, I can see a lot of searches  for users and a hell of a lot of searches for groups. These happen virtually every second.

Cheers

Kristyan Osborne - IT Technician / Community Manager
Longhill High School
01273 391672 / 304086

------
Computers are like airconditioners: They stop working properly if you open windows.
Win95:       A 32-bit patch for a 16-bit GUI shell running on top of an
             8-bit operating system written for a 4-bit processor by a
             2-bit company who cannot stand 1 bit of competition.