[Samba] [Fwd: [squid-users] NTLM Authentication Problem]

Jim Richey jrichey at highmark.com
Sun Nov 2 00:26:34 GMT 2003

I managed to discover the problem. Because of a bug in IE 6.0 which
causes squid to initially display a page not found and then after a
refresh correctly displays the page, I had squid configured to not allow
client persistent connections. For NTLM authentication to work, client
persistent connections must be enabled in squid.conf.