[Samba] time stamp problem

Yatin shah yatin at business-standard.com
Tue May 27 15:36:27 GMT 2003

Hi,
I am using SAMBA as well as PCNFSPRO(sun client) in my organisation for network connectivity. The problem is when i save a file from a PC using samba resources, the date stamp of file is not proper. It is around 10hrs back. I tried changing TIME ZONE through windows 9x based m/c and found that when i keep Time zone as GMT-6:00 US & Canada, the time stamp of file is around 1hr back.
Did you got me ? If yes, Can you help me out. I am from India.

Regards
Yatin Shah
Sr. Dy. Systems Engineer
Business Standard Ltd
India
Disclaim:
"Our network may monitor outgoing and incoming e-mail messages for security and customer service purpose, but this mail is confidential.
Please notify the sender immediately if you receive it in error, and then delete it."