[Samba] Samba and Cups.

Ken Sarkies ksarkies at trinity.asn.au
Thu May 22 22:47:59 GMT 2003

I understand that CUPS sets up a dummy printcap for the use of
applications like samba, and it is best left alone. If printcap was
changed, then maybe samba can't understand it. Indeed the fact that
printing worked for a bit then stopped could even have been due to the
delay between the changes being made and samba refreshing its
configuration (which is quite short I think).

Ken