[Samba] second group of domain users don't work

N H linh03022003 at yahoo.com
Thu May 22 15:36:14 GMT 2003

Hi
I'm working on Redhat 9.0,and I use Samba 3 alpha 23
as a PDC(not used ldap).I successfully create user and
group for domain.I create a share on my windows 2000
workstation(using Server Manager),and I add group
permission for the share.It's OK.
for example:I have a user trung.h,he belongs to many
domain group:domusers,layout,acc (primary group is
domusers).And I create a share on my windows 2000
workstation: AW,and grant read permission to group
"layout" for the share.
But when I logon to domain with user trung.h,I can't
access the share.
And when I change the primary group for user trung.h
from domusers to layout,and try again,It 's
successfull.
So,Does the second group in Samba not work or I have
made some mistakes.Any suggestions would be
appreciate.
Thanks in advance