[Samba] Editing the registry on NT clients

Jim Wharton jwharton at acpafl.org
Fri May 9 16:45:36 GMT 2003

I usually pass out registry changes in logon scripts using reg files. You
can use:

regedit /s \\server\netlogon\someupdate.reg
,
to silently slip some values into a users registry. They must have
permission, however, to update the registry. i have been fooling with runas
but nothing concrete yet.

Jim