[Samba] LDAP Bind Failure

Jerry Haltom wasabi at larvalstage.net
Fri May 9 14:27:58 GMT 2003

I have fixed this by patching Samba to use LDAPv3. I added a "ldap
version" parameter to the config file, which forces the version used to
bind. If anybody is interested, or also has this problem, just ask for
patches. I liked this idea better than changing OpenLDAP to allow v2. =)

Jerry Haltom
Feedback Plus, Inc.