[Samba] Quoting style

Uli Luckas luckas at musoft.de
Thu May 8 14:11:36 GMT 2003

Hi Kurt,
you have been very active on the list lately and I really appreciate this.
Still I am a little annoyed by the quoting style on the list and picked you
as the most prominent example

Am Donnerstag, 8. Mai 2003 15:15 schrieb Kurt Pfeifle:
--> http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=samba&m=105239987112360&w=2

There are a lot examples like this from different posters. So no personal
ofense please.

The samba list is very high volume and it would be nice if it was possible to
quickly scan mails for interesting content.
With only a few lines of new content burried under loads of quotes, quoted
quotes and so on this becomes impossible.

So please be a little sensible in what you quote and life will be a lot easier
for all of us.

Thanks
Uli