[samba] Macintosh OS 9.2 and SMB Networks

Ryan Novosielski novosirj at umdnj.edu
Fri May 30 05:17:27 GMT 2003

Note that Netatalk is Linux only... or is it these days? It /was/. That's
why I don't use it -- I actually needed the Appletalk print util from it
but was unable to use it without the appropriate Linux kernel mods (don't
use Linux here).

|Y#| |  | |\/| |  \ |\ |  |  | Ryan Novosielski - Jr. UNIX Systems Admin
|$&| |__| |  | |__/ | \| _|  | novosirj at umdnj.edu - 973/972.0922 (2-0922)
\__/ Univ. of Med. and Dent. | IST/ACS - NJMS Medical Science Bldg - C630