[Samba] Weird permissions on samba shared printers

Joel Hammer Joel at HammersHome.com
Thu May 29 22:46:56 GMT 2003

No real idea but:
This manage printers and manage documents stuff. Is this anything that
is reported by unix or lprng?  What does manage documents mean? The
ability to run lprm and the like. What does manage printers mean?
The ability to run queueresume or queuepause? I don't know how samba
and lprng could report this information. Maybe cups allows this sort of
thing to be reported, but I know nothing about cups.

Joel