[Samba] Problem with samba printer under Win2k

Joel Hammer Joel at HammersHome.com
Thu May 29 01:10:24 GMT 2003

I am confused,now.

In your first post it seemed you were printing. Can you not print at all?

>From which machine is the printing failing?

There is no printing command given in your global section.

You have spool misspelled in your printer share.

Doesn't removing all those comments make this file easier to read?

Joel