AW: [Samba] Samba 2.2.8a :: High CPU usage

Lars Kirchhoff lkirchhoff at ieb.net
Wed May 28 13:27:02 GMT 2003

What exactly do you mean with "printer port monitor"? The Windows client

is a Windows 2000 Server running ADS and File- and Printerservices. The
Server has two Shared Printers and a third one is a OCE Network Printer
which is connected in a different subnet, but shared with all other
windows clients.

     W2K Server <--------> W2K Clients
         |         ------> Samba

     OCE Printer

I want to copy files from W2K Server to Samba.  The Windows Clients and
the Samba Box are in the same subnet as the Windows Server is, whereas
the OCE is in a differemt metwork.

What can I do if a printer port monitor is installed. Simply deinstall
is no option, because we will need the printer.

thanks in advance

lars