[Samba] Problem reading/writing permissions under Windows (V 2.2.8a)

Eric Veith e.m.veith at web.de
Tue May 27 20:41:08 GMT 2003

It's not only about profiles but about files in general, I cannot read any permission.
I'm using Windows XP SP1.
One of the members in this list told me to switch to XFS, but it can't be that Samba isn't able to read, write and "translate" the permission settings. Well, I can't believe it ;-)

Sayonara,
Eric Veith