[Samba] Group mapping

John H Terpstra jht at samba.org
Tue May 27 18:58:20 GMT 2003

Raphael,

Samba-3 is NOT in Beta test yet. We changed a lot of stuff that may have
broken net vampire. Please file a bug report on:

	https://bugzilla.samba.org

It will get fixed. If it is not a bug we will at least document how to
make it work. A bug report will trigger this action.

- John T.

--
John H Terpstra
Email: jht at samba.org