[Samba] Irix 6.5 and Winbind 2.2.8a

Gordon Pritchard gordonp at sfu.ca
Tue May 27 15:18:41 GMT 2003

On Tue, 2003-05-27 at 08:04, Tom Davis wrote:

> however Irix does not use pam.

	Which version of Irix?  We're running 6.5.17 on a pair of Onyx's, and
I'm pretty certain I got a bunch of PAM-implementation-stuff from
freeware.sgi.com.  It's on my 'to-do' list:  integrating the SGI racks
into our LDAP centralized authentication, and using PAM.  At least the
pieces are available (but I don't know how much effort it will be).

	-Gord

--
Gordon Pritchard, P.Eng.         | Institute of Electrical and
Research Labs Manager            |      Electronics Engineers