[Samba] Sambafax - which windows PS driver works? & other options?

Joel Hammer Joel at HammersHome.com
Tue May 27 01:46:44 GMT 2003

All I do with the pstotext program is to convert postscript files to text
for my own uses. I don't convert postscript files from window printers
to text.

When I need to send postscript files to my print server from windows
clients, I use the HP laserjet III + driver.

Joel