[Samba] X flag in smbpasswd?

Ow Mun Heng ow.mun.heng at wdc.com
Tue May 27 01:28:42 GMT 2003

Solved it. Found out that the map to guest parameter is in the share
definition section instead of in Global section.

(I was just following redhat's default smb.conf file. How come it was in the
share section? Or could it be my silly mistake?)

Cheers,
Mun Heng, Ow
H/M Engineering
Western Digital M'sia