[Samba] Account Lockout (Repost)

John H Terpstra jht at samba.org
Tue May 27 01:17:17 GMT 2003

Mike,

This can not be done in Samba-2.2.x but will be possible in Samba-3
(hopefully) since we have added the capabilities for this. Samba-3 is in
code freeze now and will be released as soon as we can pass all minimum
requirements in QA testing. Expect about another 6 - 8 weeks delay.

- John T.

--
John H Terpstra
Email: jht at samba.org