[Samba] pam_winbind

chris Bouchet duc_zergouille at yahoo.fr
Mon May 26 09:18:36 GMT 2003

hello users! i've a problem in authentication : i'd like my AD users be to login in my linux .... soive installed samba 2.2.8 i ve joined the domain,winbind works (wbinfo -p, wbinfo -g, wbinfo -a ..) ive modified my nsswitch.conf : passwd files winbind nisplus nisshadow files winbind db nisplus nisgroup files winbind nisplus nis and i would like to know  which  other file i have to modify  becausei've changed my /etc/pam.d/login like that :
>#%PAM-1.0

>auth required /lib/security/pam_securetty.so

>auth sufficient /lib/security/pam_winbind.so

>auth sufficient /lib/security/pam_unix.so use_first_pass nullok

>auth required /lib/security/pam_stack.so service=system-auth

>auth required /lib/security/pam_nologin.so

>account required /lib/security/pam_stack.so service=system-auth

>account required /lib/security/pam_winbind.so

>password required /lib/security/pam_stack.so service=system-auth

and then i open a new console with [ctrl][alt][F1]

then i cant log in with my user "pitie"

ive tries with user "scienceu+pitie"

it says nothing, i have to enter another login-pass

i cant understand.

my pam.d/login is false ?

thanks!!

chris