[Samba] Failed to setup RT_SIGNAL_LEASE handler

Joel Hammer Joel at HammersHome.com
Sun May 25 17:51:51 GMT 2003

I am just guessing here, but it looks like you are trying to use kernel
oplocks. Maybe your kernel doesn't support them. I am not sure if this
behavior is controlled in the compilation of smbd or in smb.conf.

According to man smb.conf, kernel oplocks are on by default but if the
kernel doesn't support them, it won't cause an error. Why not try:

kernel oplocks = no

in smb.conf.

Joel