[Samba] Doubts about sharing a winprinter

Joel Hammer Joel at HammersHome.com
Sat May 24 18:50:06 GMT 2003

You will have to look around for a driver in linux which will be
compatible with this printer. I know from experience that at least some
winprinters work with linux.
There is some hope, it seems.

Joel