[Samba] perl(Net::LDAP::LDIF) is needed by samba-3.0alpha24-1

Peter Haufschild peter.haufschild at alfabet.de
Thu May 22 16:03:17 GMT 2003

Hi,

I downloaded samba as binary package for redhat 9 I tried to install it on a
test workstation where all redhat 9 packages are installed (with the adition
xfs from sgi).

Apt-get couldn't solve this dependencies and rpmfind.net freshrpms.net also
not.

Warnung: samba-3.0alpha24-1.i386.rpm: V3 DSA signature: NOKEY, key ID
2f87af6f
Fehler: Failed dependencies:
        perl(Net::LDAP::LDIF) is needed by samba-3.0alpha24-1

Does somebody know how I could solve this dependencies?

Thanks Peter