[Samba] Disabling roaming profiles...revisited

Jason Williams jwilliams at courtesymortgage.com
Wed May 21 20:27:40 GMT 2003

I thought I would put in the exact message that I am receiving when I log
on with a test user on a machine that has been added to the domain:

"Windows cannot create profile directory testuser.pds. You will be logged
on with a local profile. Changes to the profile will not be saved to the
server."

You hit ok, then this one pops up next...

"Windows cannot find the local profile for this user. You will be logged in
with a temporary profile. Changes made to this profile will be lost when
the user logs off."

Any ideas?

Jason